Simplifying the Boolean Equation Based on Simulation System using Karnaugh Mapping Tool in Digital Circuit Design
Keywords:K-map, Digital Logic Design, Quine McCluskey(QM) technique, C minimizer
In computerized integrated circuits, the fundamental principle intends to avoid the multifaceted nature of the circuitry by making it as brief as attainable and minimize the expenditure. Techniques like Quine- McCluskey (QM) and Karnaugh Map (K-Map) are often used approaches of simplifying Boolean functions. This study presents a recreation framework of simplification of the Boolean capacities by the utilize of the K- Map definition for beginner-level learners. It uses the algebraic expression of the Boolean function to decrease the number of terms, generates a circuit, and does not use any redundant sets. In this way, it gets to be competent to deal with lots of parameters and minimize the computational cost. The result of the assessment is performed in this paper by contrasting it with the C- Minimizer algorithm. In computation time terms, the result appears that our comprehensive K mapping tool outflanks in current procedures, and the relative error accomplishes a lower rate of percentage (2%), which fulfills the satisfactory level.
GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, Vol 7, Dec 2020 P 76-84
How to Cite
Authors who publish in the GUB Journal of Science and Engineering agree to the following terms that:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the GUB Journal of Science and Engineering the right of first publication of the work.
Articles in GUB Journal of Science and Engineering are licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND License Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. This license permits Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Copyright and Reprint Permissions
- Individual contributions contained in it are protected by the copyright of Green University of Bangladesh.
- Photocopies of this journal in full or parts for personal or classroom usage may be allowed provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and the copies bear this notice and the full citation.
- Copyright for components of this work owned by others must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted.
- Specific permission of the publisher and payment of a fee are required for multiple or systemic copying, advertising or promotional purposes, resale, republishing, posting on servers, redistributing to lists and all forms of document delivery.
- Subscribers may reproduce a table of contents or prepare lists of articles including abstracts for internal circulation within their institutions.
- Permission of the Publisher is required for resale and distribution outside the institution. Permission of the publisher is required for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.
- Except as outlined above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, such as electronic, mechanical, photocopying, magnetic recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher.
- Permissions may be sought directly from the office of the executive editor of GUB Journal of Science and Engineering through E-mail at email@example.com.
- Responsibility for the contents of an article rests upon the author(s) and not upon the editor or the publisher. Therefore, on responsibility is assumed by the publisher for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, product instructions or ideas contained in the material herein.