An Automated Testing Framework for Gesture Recognition System using Dynamic Image Pattern Generation with Augmentation
Keywords:gesture recognition, test automation frame- works, dynamic image pattern generation, Augmentation, soft- ware testing standard.
In the field of information technology, the gesture recognition system plays a very essential role. As it has achieved vast importance, it is mandatory to test the recognition system to ensure the quality of the system by identifying the bugs in the software. In our research, we suggested a dynamic testing method for gesture recognition software. using dynamic image pattern generation with augmentation. The automated software testing framework is a set of processes to create new test cases for properly testing a image processing software. The research intention for generate automated testing cases by following a standard process which helps to increase the performance and efficiency of the gesture recognition system. We have built the framework to give proper testing and give result (accuracy and defect) for which gesture recognition system already in the market. our research, the team strongly following and adding two software testing standard. First one is ISO/IEC/IEEE/291129-3 to define the process for testing software. And the second one is ISO/IEC/IEEE/291129-5 to implement the techniques for software testing. We proposed this framework with major five parameters by noise, rotation, background, contrast, and scale. Which are the most use with every gesture recognition system. Our developed framework’s phase is used to generate new testing cases based on the existing gesture recognition system’s data. There are we work with five systems, commonly with the gesture recognition for experiments. We provide the testing report with total accuracy and defect by comparing existing well-known system’s data. At the final result, our system suggested an analysis report based on the testing result. And tell what are the improvement needs for the existing system to consider noised images or different scaled images to build a robust system.
GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, Vol 7, Dec 2020 P 42-50
How to Cite
Authors who publish in the GUB Journal of Science and Engineering agree to the following terms that:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the GUB Journal of Science and Engineering the right of first publication of the work.
Articles in GUB Journal of Science and Engineering are licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND License Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. This license permits Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Copyright and Reprint Permissions
- Individual contributions contained in it are protected by the copyright of Green University of Bangladesh.
- Photocopies of this journal in full or parts for personal or classroom usage may be allowed provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and the copies bear this notice and the full citation.
- Copyright for components of this work owned by others must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted.
- Specific permission of the publisher and payment of a fee are required for multiple or systemic copying, advertising or promotional purposes, resale, republishing, posting on servers, redistributing to lists and all forms of document delivery.
- Subscribers may reproduce a table of contents or prepare lists of articles including abstracts for internal circulation within their institutions.
- Permission of the Publisher is required for resale and distribution outside the institution. Permission of the publisher is required for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.
- Except as outlined above, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, such as electronic, mechanical, photocopying, magnetic recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the publisher.
- Permissions may be sought directly from the office of the executive editor of GUB Journal of Science and Engineering through E-mail at email@example.com.
- Responsibility for the contents of an article rests upon the author(s) and not upon the editor or the publisher. Therefore, on responsibility is assumed by the publisher for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, product instructions or ideas contained in the material herein.