Already have a Username/Password for Bangladesh Journal of Plant Taxonomy?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference. The URLs are ready to click (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca).
- The text is in English; is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all tables and figures should be attached after the 'References' section.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review) have been followed.
Copyright of all published articles belongs to the BAPT. Copyright transfer is effective once the author receives written confirmation of acceptance of the manuscript. The copyright covers the exclusive and unlimited rights to reproduce and distribute an article in any form of reproduction (printing, electronic media, or any other form) and also translation right. The author, however, reserves the right to use the published matter in any non-profitable means. It is author's responsibility to obtain the permission from appropriate authority if figures are reused from a previously published document.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Impact Factor 2012 of Bangladesh Journal of Plant Taxonomy is 0.489
Indexed by Biological Abstracts; Web of Science; BIOSIS Previews; Journal Citation Reports Science; Science Citation Index Expanded; Current Contents/Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences; ETH-Bibliothek; Ulrich’s Periodical Directories; SCOPUS; Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and CAB Abstracts